En Primeur Ltd Reportedly Bankrupt! What Should Investors Do Now?
Decanter Report En Primeur Ltd Owes Creditors £1.8 million!
This week on Decanter it was reported that En Primeur Ltd, a UK wine investment company, having gone bankrupt, there are concerns regarding the company’s wine stocks.
You can read the full article from decanter here
What Can En Primeur Customers Do Now?
At Sure Holdings we have been contacted from some En Primeur customers who are need some assistance in moving their wine portfolio to a new reliable wine merchant and management company.
Here are some steps you should look at doing:
- Ensure you have all proof of purchase documents (Receipt of payment)
- Contact the warehouse where your wine is located and obtain a full list of your portfolio. (Sure Holdings can assist you with this if you are unsure what to do).
- Make sure your storage charges are paid up to date to the warehouse to ensure the warehouse does not block or freeze your account.
- If possible organise photographs of the bottles and the outer cases of your wine. (Sure Holdings can assist you with this for 6 Pounds per case).
- Value your wines using either an online exchange or wine valuation company. (Sure Holdings again can assist you with valuations as part of our portfolio management service).
From our knowledge in the market En Primeur were storing wines at a professional storage facility for their clients, but it is imperative that you do the above to ensure that your portfolio is in order and monitored properly.
Contact us now for assistance: