Mouton Rothschild Vintage 2012 Buy Reommendation
Dear Friends and Clients,
This months recommendation is an outstanding parcel of wine in Bordeaux that I want to recommend to you. Since the en primeur campaign, Mouton Rothschild was the first of the premier cru chateau to release its price into the market. They released the 2014 vintage as the lowest vintage of Mouton available. This created a positive reaction in the campaign and there was a good take up of their allocation for the 2014 vintage. Some Chateau have released to high and this put a dampened spirit on the campaign. Let us hope that the Chateaux can communicate better in the future to get their prices right for the market.
We picked this up towards the end of the En Premeur Campaign when the prices were much lower and they have already started increasing. Hence I present to you a wonderful opportunity to own a young vintage of Mouton Rothschild.
Our maximum order per client is 3 cases of this vintage but it’s one of the lowest prices in the world right now.
Parker recently re-scored all the Mouton wines from 2012 down to 2003, while he was at the Chateau over the New Year and the 2005 went up by about 12% since January. This means that the 2012 vintage which I am recommending to you has the potential to increase in value to catch up the 2005 and older vintages.
The label was created by an artist from Catalan selected by the Baronnes de Rothschild, sadly she passed away last year in August making this the last artist that she commissioned to paint a label for a Mouton Rothschild wine.
Here are some facts about this wine which we are recommending to you:
- The Bordeaux market is finally turning a corner and is showing signs of growth this year. Particularly in Mouton Rothschild vintages.
- Some Merchants are asking as high as 4400 Euros/Case for Mouton 2012, they know it’s value in the market is increasing at a rapid pace.
- Robert Parker the critic who moves the market rated this Mouton Rothschild 2012 with 94 points, although it is not a blockbuster it’s a very good rating. Being that it is still, a very young wine there is plenty of room for it to be re-scored higher as it matures which gives it huge potential.
- You are buying this wine in early while its just recently been bottled. Give it 3-5 years and you should see some good growth.
- I anticipate returns for this vintage should hopefully be around 8-10% per year compounded. However you should allow the first year for it to rise above its Asking price.
If you compare this 2012 vintage with other similar wines you will be amazed at how cheap it looks right now. The Lafite 2012 has only got 91 points and its trading for 3200 pounds/case.
Mouton 2004 is 3100 Pounds/case and it has 90 points from Parker.
Mouton 2008 is 3000 Pounds/Case and it has 94 Points from Parker
This 2012 I’m offering you is only 2835 Pounds/case. Do you see what I mean when I say it’s an amazing deal?
Kindly let us know as soon as possible how many cases you would like to add to your wine investment portfolio. Do hurry since stocks are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
Sure Holdings Ltd