If you have been affected by the recent stock market crash and oil prices plummeting. Do not worry, I have a solution for you.
In the chart above, it shows the growth of all our recommendations.
FACT: $1 Million invested would today be worth $1.45 Mil
Takeaway from the stock market crash.
1. Protect yourself in wine and enjoy the bull run that we are predicting this year.
2. Stay diversified. Sticking to 1 wine in your portfolio is really like shooting in the dark.
3. Invest in a range of wines to ensure you obtain the best growth potential while maintaining stable returns.
4. Wine is a lot safer than the stock market.
5. When you hire a wealth manager, he pays a fund manager to manage your funds. Both parties need to be paid and make an income. With Invest Into Wine – We are managing the portfolio AND monitoring the investment for you.
6. Wine prices are not dropping much this past week from the latest stock market correction. Only a pause for thought which is what we expect. A great opportunity to negotiate below market on some great wines!
Are you ready for a bull run in wine?
Did you move funds into your account ready to buy wine?
Don’t delay, this will probably be the best move you can make for 2020.
Let me know if you are ready to move on some of my recommendations. This is going to be an exciting year for wine!